Location: Atlanta Office
We believe that great design is created in a collaborative environment where architects have the freedom and resources to grow and learn, where good client relationships are nurtured, and where people have fun working with each other.
- Minimum BS or BA in Architecture required
- Registered Architect or process of sitting for exams
- Competent knowledge of building materials, specifications and construction techniques.
- Appropriate knowledge of engineering disciplines to evaluate and coordinate work done by consultants.
- Experience in dealing with governmental agencies and building/zoning codes.
- Experience with contractor coordination and various construction processes.
- Experience in personnel supervision.
- Revit and SketchUp proficient
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates should submit your resume and portfolio with a cover letter to: email@example.com with "Project Architect/Designer Position" in the subject line.
NBA offers a work environment that is dynamic with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package because we believe employees are the core of business success.