Location: Atlanta Office
We believe that great design is created in a collaborative environment where architects have the freedom and resources to grow and learn, where good client relationships are nurtured, and where people have fun working with each other.
Experience in mixed-use and multi-family architecture is preferred. Experience with maintaining project manuals and specifications. Strong understanding of building systems and documentation. Knowledge of building codes, standards, building construction and structures. Strong Construction Document skills. Be a team player while mentoring and leading a team all while being personable, articulate, and committed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Minimum BS or BA in Architecture required
- Registered Architect
- Competent knowledge of building materials, specifications and construction techniques.
- Appropriate knowledge of engineering disciplines to evaluate and coordinate work done by consultants.
- Experience in dealing with governmental agencies and building/zoning codes.
- Experience with contractor coordination and various construction processes.
- Experience in personnel supervision.
- Revit and SketchUp proficient
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates should submit your resume and portfolio with a cover letter to: email@example.com with "Project Architect Position" in the subject line.
NBA offers a work environment that is dynamic with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package because we believe employees are the core of business success.