Strategically located steps away from vibrant nightlife, boutiques, acclaimed restaurants and historic music venues, Olmsted brings a new way of living to Nashville’s thriving SoBro neighborhood. At the corner of 5th Ave S. and Peabody Street, Olmsted’s “Community Coffeehouse” is open to the public, fostering social interaction amongst residents and visitors. The interior design blends eclectic styles, old and new, to create an inviting, lived-in environment. Local artisans were commissioned to create pieces that represent the unique, creative spirit of Nashville. Their work can be found incorporated throughout the amenity spaces.
Cocke Finkelstein Inc.
- 2018 Multifamily Executive Awards, Grand Winner, Mid-Rise (4-7 stories)
- IIDA Georgia, 2019 B.O.B. Award - Multifamily
Scope / Components
- 328 units
- 2 acres in the South Broadway area of Nashville
- Community coffee shop / co-working space
- Ground level reception
- Fitness center with rock climbing wall and yoga studio
- DIY / crafts workshop and gaming room
- Leasing office
- Rooftop Lounge