Springhill Suites Stockyards Hotel and Conference
Fort Worth, Texas
The Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District embodies the heritage of Texas’s livestock industry. The 170-key SpringHill Suites Stockyard Hotel, which replaces a Well Fargo bank, honors that history by celebrating traditional elements of the old building and the surrounding area. The hotel features 12,000 sf of function space and a rooftop restaurant/bar from celebrity chef Tim Love, known for his urban western cuisine. An express elevator accesses the sky bar that features a transparent roof with dynamic glass technology, while at street level, a covered arcade with an Alamo-inspired brick parapet integrates the hotel and the street. The main ballroom includes a Wells Fargo vault door salvaged and reused as a focal element. A presidential suite with private terrace, access to an elevated, open-air event deck and junior suites with balconies are atypical luxuries for the SpringHill Suites brand.
Oldham Goodwin Group
Scope / Components
- 170-key hotel
- Conference Center
- Building Area: 150,033 sf
- 12,000 sf of function space
- 6,700 sf food and beverage
- Roof top bar and restaurant operated by Celebrity Chef Tim Love’s Love Style Inc
- Presidential and Jr. Presidential Suites w/private balconies overlooking the Stockyard district and views of downtown Fort Worth
- Under construction, scheduled completion Fall 2019
Marriott International, Inc.