Location: Atlanta Office
We believe that great design is created in a collaborative environment where architects have the freedom and resources to grow and learn, where good client relationships are nurtured, and where people have fun working with each other.
A professional degree, minimum of 3+/- years of experience in hospitality, multi-family architecture is preferred, but not required.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Minimum BS or BA in Architecture required
- Minimum of 3+/- years of experience
- Competent knowledge of building materials, specifications, and construction techniques.
- Sufficient knowledge of engineering disciplines and coordinate work.
- Knowledge of construction process sufficient to coordinate with contractor.
- Revit and SketchUp proficient
- Adobe Creative Suite proficient
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates should submit your resume and portfolio with a cover letter to: email@example.com with "Designer Position" in the subject line.
NBA offers a work environment that is dynamic with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package because we believe employees are the core of business success.