Norfolk State University
The four-story Residential Facility will feature a North and South Hall with a central two-story amenity space, and will include 193,424 square feet and 740 beds for first year students. The amenity space, which connects the two residential wings, will house offices, conference room, resource production space, fitness room, movement/yoga studio, multipurpose room, group study space, community kitchen, theater, and an open gaming space. This facility, expected to be complete by December 2019, will be a great space NSU’s growing campus and incoming students.
S.B. Ballard Construction Co.
Scope / Components
- On-campus student housing community
- Design/Build delivery with S.B. Ballard Construction Co. and Commonwealth Architects
- 740 beds
- 193,424 gsf
- North and South residence halls
- Central two-story amenity space
- Construction expected to be complete by December 2019