Located in the heart of Chamblee, Olmsted offers residents a live/work lifestyle with walking paths, railways and a collection of antique stores nearby. What is soon to become an iconic sign, a bold art piece adorns the top which serves as a beacon for residents and visitors alike. The 283-unit mixed-use project features 11,000 sf of retail and dine-in restaurant storefront. Amenities include communal workspace, rentable offices and a maker space providing first class accommodations for entrepreneurs and business owners that call Olmsted home.
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) Atlanta, 2018 Excellence in Housing Development
- NAHB Multifamily Pillars of the Industry, 2017 Best Low-Rise Apt Community
- IIDA Georgia, 2018 B.O.B. Award - Multifamily
- ASID Georgia, 2018 Design Excellence Award
Cocke Finkelstein Inc.
Scope / Components
- 283 units
- 257,500 sf residential, 14,000 sf amenity
- 5,000 sf dine-in restaurant space
- 6,000 sf retail
- 10,300 live/work space
- Three-story townhome units
- 513 parking spaces comprised of surface lots and single level elevated parking deck