Jefferson at Inigo's Crossing
North Bethesda, Maryland
Since it was built on land once part of-and leased from-Georgetown Preparatory School, the nation’s oldest Jesuit prep school, the development at Inigo’s Crossing needed to harmonize with the historic architecture of the school. A transit-oriented development within walking distance to the Grosvenor Metro station, the project consists of 473 luxurious apartments with a central clubhouse that acts as the community hub for residents. The canopied entry opens to a grand rotunda and spectacular spaces offering opportunities for work or relaxation and entertainment, including a sleek pub, all interconnected on three levels with woodland views, poolside access and resident services.
Scope / Components
- 473 units; 3.34 acres
- 570,000 sq. ft.
- 750-car parking structure with courtyard and pool above
- Amenities include: sports pub with billiards and games, movie theater, fitness room and business center
- Best In American Living Awards 2009 Silver Award for Best Rental Development Five Stories & Over
- National Capital Chapter of the American Concrete Institute, 2009 Award of Excellence
- National Precast Concrete Association
2008 First Place, Creative Use of Precast